EXPOSURE 3510 PRE-AMPLIFIER
Exposure 3510 Pre-Amplifier
The 3510 series is for the new generation of music lovers.
Designed to introduce you to the distinctive Exposure sound, the 3510 series comprises an integrated amplifier, pre-amplifier and phono card for moving magnet (MM) and moving coil (MC).
Hooking these up to a proper set of speakers takes just a few minutes. However, listening to your favourite music all over again will take hours... as you tickle your ears with real hi-fi sound. It's all about tuneful bass, sparkling high frequencies and an open mid-band that brings the performers into your room... at a price that will leave you smiling.
This is how hi-fi is supposed to be - simple, affordable and fun. affordable and fun.
- Large custom made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
- Option to fit a MC or MM phono module OR plug in DAC option
- 6 line inputs or 5 plus optional phono card, 2 main out (RCA) and 1 tape output
- High quality relays used for input source selection
- Full remote control of input selector, volume and mute
- Audio output stages utilising discrete transistor class A output buffer
- High quality all aluminium case work
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
- Output Level : 2V RMS
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.25dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.008%, 20Hz - 20KHz, 0dBFs
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >100dB, A weighted
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <25 VA
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 90mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Nett Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 7kg